Sa Pa - Lào Cai
1. Northwest Culinary Festival: It takes place from 21/7/2018 to 30/7/2018 at Fansipan Cable Car Station. Fansipan Sa Pa Cable Car Services Co., Ltd, carried out with content such as: demonstration process of wine making, how to make typical dishes of ethnic people in the Northwest, cultural performances, arts and folk games of ethnic minorities in highland areas such as stilts, tug, push rods, and also.
2. Organizing art exhibition "Sa Pa land and people": from 30/8/2018 to 03/09/2018 at Xuan Vien park, Sa Pa town, Sa Pa district with 150 photos Sa Pa of professional and amateur photographers in the country and internationally.
3. Opening of the 2018 Autumn Festival: Beginning at 20h00 on 01/9/2018 (Saturday) at Sala, Sa Pa Town. With 02 main parts including: Opening the Autumn Festival and the art program "Sapa gold collection" with artistic performances praising the homeland, country, beauty, attractive Sa Pa in particular and Lao Cai in general ..
4. Program of street performance and re-enactment of cultural activities of ethnic minorities in the uplands: There are 02 main contents, street performance show starts at 22h00 on September 1st, 2018 at the old bus station platform, Ngu Chi Son route by artisans from the communes in Sa Pa district and Tam Duong district, Lai Chau province to perform folk art performances of ethnic groups, Dao family, welcome ceremony to celebrate the Tay ethnic New Year, Xa Pho ethnic New Year celebration, worshiping land in the first five ethnic Day ...; Content No. 2 Cultural activities of ethnic minorities in the uplands From 31/8/2018 to 02/9/2018. Day at the central court, evening at the old bus yard, Ngu Chi Son Road. Delegates and youths from ethnic minority groups in Sa Pa district organize for guests to experience folk games such as throwing, pounding, stilting, pulling, sticks, jumping rope, , playing flute, blindfolded drum ...
5. Ham Rong Tourism Resort "Discovering Ham Rong's culture, cuisine and ecology" From 01/9/2018 to 03/9/2018. Organizing cultural activities, arts and crafts, performing handicrafts of artisans, exploring Ham Rong tourist area, enjoying the traditional food of ethnic people in the highlands.
6. Cat Cat Resort "Mongolian Experience Program" From 01/9/2018 to 30/9/2018. Organizing cultural and artistic activities; Performing crafts of artisans such as linen, weaving, silver engraving; Explore Cat Cat tourist site and Mong ethnic culture.
7. Lao Cai Tourist Information and Promotion Center in Sa Pa "Discover the special cultural and tourist heritage of Lao Cai" From 01/9/2018 to 03/09/2018. Organizing activities to respond to the Sa Pa Autumn Festival in 2018 including: display, introduction and information travel consultants Sa Pa, Lao Cai; cultural performances and music night Trinh Cong Son; photo exhibitions, crafts demonstrations; City tour experience "1h sightseeing Sa Pa tourism"; enjoy ethnic cuisine.
8. Night of arts and culture Sa Pa ethnic people starting at 20h00 on 02/9/2018. Demonstration and introduction of costumes of Sa Pa ethnic people to domestic and international tourists; folk songs, folk songs of 06 ethnic groups in the district.
9. Organizing cultural space, displaying the endemic products of the Pa Pa ethnic groups: Mong, Dao, Tay, Dai, Xa dep ... From August 30, 2015 to the end of September 3, 2018 at Sa Pa Town Food Market. Perform traditional and cultural performances of 05 Sa Pa ethnic groups and ethnic groups of Tam Duong district, Lai Chau province. Displaying agricultural products, the way indigo dyed, embroidered on traditional costumes of ethnic minority people; display, introduce, experience, sell products and services of enterprises ...
10. Season on the scenic Sa Pa terraces from September 15, 2018 to the end of September 20, 1818. Experiences of rice harvesting and threshing by hand on terraced fields: Domestic and international visitors register to experience activities through tour operators; Demonstration as thick, thick cake ... participate in cultural activities, folk games ...; A new celebration of the H'Mong ethnic group in the area: Tourists prepare to worship, join the ceremony with families in Lao Chai commune, enjoy the dishes with bold identity upland ethnic group.
11. Organize international workshop on potential, strengths and direction of development of Sa Pa National Tourism Area, 2018-2020, vision 2030. From 15 to 17 September 2018. Introduce the advantages and advantages of Sa Pa National Tourist Area to effectively attract domestic and foreign investors; introducing new tourism products of Sa Pa National Tourist Area; Discuss solutions for development of Sa Pa National Tourism Area; Signing cooperation in tourism development between Sa Pa National Tourist Area with tourism associations, tour operators, and local and foreign. Participants included representatives of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, International Delegates; Representatives of provinces / cities: Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Ninh Binh, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh; Lai Chau, Yen Bai, Dien Bien ...; Business representatives, Vietnam Tourist Association, Vietnam Travel Association, typical tourist and service enterprises in Vietnam and in the world.
12. Sapa International Cross-Mountain Tournament - VMM 2018 takes place from September 20 to September 23, Opening and closing ceremony on 23/9/2018 at Sa Pa Town Center. It consists of 02 contents: One is the promotion activities for Sa Pa National Tourist Area and the run to the athletes, national and international press: Perform folk songs, from five ethnic minority groups in Sa Pa; Musical Performance: Street Band; Arrange booths to introduce, promote the outstanding services of Sa Pa to tourists, the athletes ... Second is the content of the run includes: Crossing the mountain with the road and the specific content as follows: 10km (Central Ground - Y Linh Lake - Cat Cat - O Quan Lake - Central Court); 15km (Center Ground - Y Linh Lake - Cat Cat - Quan Ho - Thac Bac - Central Court); 21km (Bridge 32, Sa Pa - Mau Thao - Historical Park - Topas); 42km (Ho Quy Ho - Ban Khoang - Ta Phin - Sa Pa - Mau Thao - Su Pan - Topas); 70 km (Topas - Sloping - Ta Phu - Sa Pa - Hau Thao - Su Pan - Topas) and 100km (Topas - Slop - Thanh Phu - Nam Sai - Ban Ho - Thanh Kim - Ta Van - Lao Chai - Cat Cat - O Quy Ho - Ban Khoang - Ta Phin - Sa Pa - Mau Thao - Su Pan - Topas).
13. "The Full Moon Festival" is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 22 September, in Sa Pa Township, Sa Pa District (street lighting and street arts activities on Thach Son Road. , Ngu Chi Son, Xuan Vien, Cau May). The number of lights is expected to be 30 by the Commune People's Committee, enterprises and residential groups in the district attended.
14. Experimental program to discover the production and processing process of Dao ethnic bath; The model of cold water fish farming and processing took place on August 25, 1818 in Sa Pa town, Sa Pa district. With the content: Experience the place of production, display products, visit medicinal plants "father, mother", plant medicinal bath of the Red Dao; Visit models of raising, processing, enjoying salmon, Sa Pa sturgeon.
The program promises to bring to people and tourists interesting experiences during the time in Sa Pa.